- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Formerly Food Stamps)
- Family Independence Temporary Assistance Program (FITAP)
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
- Kinship Care Subsidy Program (KCSP)
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Affordable Care Act (ACA); Health Insurance through the Marketplace
Contact SCHS for faster service
The Emergency Room
Is it safe to wait? When is it NOT safe to wait?
The ER at any hospital is for taking care of people whose life or health may be in danger if they do not get medical care right away. The best care is to have one PCP(primary care physician) who will oversee your care and address your ongoing medical needs. The listing below can help you make an informed decision: however, please keep in mind that if you experience any symptom that you believe to be an emergency, seek immediate medical attention.
Examples of when to go to ER:
Examples of ER misuses:
Aches and pains(head, back, etc)
If you think it is an emergency, call 911 or go to the emergency room immediately.